The Granny Star Tote is a beginner-friendly crochet tote bag that’s excellent for utilizing up your colourful scraps!
Completed Measurement The completed Measurement of the Tote is approx. 13” x 13” x 2” (Approx. measurement based mostly on measurement 2 yarn + US E hook)
- Get the Granny Star Tote PDF Sample right here!
- Fundamental Bag Coloration: 3 Skeins Lori Holt Chunky Thread in Cloud or 110g in sport 2 weight yarn
- 12 Skeins Lori Holt Chunky Thread in quite a lot of colours (96g Whole or 4g ea. HST) (I used: Cloud, Peony, Cayenne, Honey, Cloud, Riley Aqua, Riley Inexperienced, Lipstick, Frosting, Pumpkin, Riley Gray, and Breezy)
- US E – 3.5mm Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Embroidery Scissors
- Elective: 1/2 yard material for lining + Cocoknits Medium Deal with Package
Piney Creek Yarn has put collectively a enjoyable yarn equipment utilizing Coastal Cotton High quality! In addition they have the CocoKnits deal with kits as nicely!
Watch the Granny Star Tote Bag Meeting Video right here, and keep tuned subsequent week to see how one can line this bag and add straps!
Extra useful Tutorials:
Since these squares are primarily half-square-triangles, there are a selection of format choices you may select from as nicely! I really like the star format, however I assumed it might be enjoyable to indicate you a couple of different concepts too!